Team Lead - Clinical
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 3932
Posting Date: Dec 7, 2023
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Team Lead
FTE: 1.0 FT
Location: Pensacola, FL
The Clinical Team Lead provides administrative/clinical assistance to physicians/mid-level practitioners/clinical team members/patients while adhering to a prescribed treatment plan in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree; Successful completion of an accredited medical assisting program or Graduation from a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
- Two years clinical experienced required.
- Must be certified/registered by day of hire or transfer with one of the following: American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) Certified or American Medical Technologist (AMT) Registered with an Active Membership or NCMA National Certified Medical Assistant (NCCT) or National Health Career Association (NHA) or National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP- NRCMA) certification
- BLS through American Heart Association is required within 30 days of employment/transfer
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, medical law, medical ethics, human relations and patient education.
- Skills and ability in administrative and clinical medical assisting.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through written and/or verbal communication.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform EKGs and obtain accurate blood pressure readings.
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.