This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 3960
Posting Date: Dec 6, 2023
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Support Services
FTE: PRN (As Needed)
Location: Pensacola, FL
The courier is responsible for transporting specimens, reports / mail, pharmacy products, x-rays, and other items in an accurate and timely manner. The courier maintains a good working relationship with physicians, physician's office staff and clients that are served on route.Responsibilities
Responsible for transporting specimens, reports / mail, x-rays, pharmacy products and other items in an accurate and timely manner. Completes specimen tracking list at ALL locations on route. Transports specimens in accordance with HIPAA standards and other regulatory agency requirements. Complies with all organizational, and departmental, and unit policies and procedures. Documents and keeps accurate vehicle maintenance and mileage records.Assist in other duties as assigned to support the operational needs of the department and organization. May be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.QualificationsMinimum Education
Minimum Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Licenses and Certifications
- 6 months delivery and mail processing experience Preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proper motor vehicle insurance when operating a personal vehicle for business use. Required
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Pensacola and surrounding areas.
- Well organized.
- Ability to provide own transportation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Face-to-face customer service
- Works well within a team structure
- Drive automobiles and navigate geographic directions.
- Clean driving record required.
- Comprehensive/Liability automobile insurance required.
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.