Registered Nurse- Clinical Staffing Services
Job ID: 1425
Posting Date: Oct 19, 2022
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Nursing - RN
FTE: PRN (As Needed)
Location: Pensacola, FL
The Clinical Staffing Services Registered Nurse works with increasing independence to set criteria for the quality of patient care in a variety of settings. The Registered Nurse assesses patients' needs and plans for the individualized care of patients using specialized knowledge and skills and evaluates the outcomes and interventions. This individual also directs and guides patient care actives of ancillary personnel and other patient care personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice. The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.Responsibilities
- Demonstrated clinical competence and regulatory agency education classes in relevant area of nursing practice
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills
- Must have ASN degree or Nursing Diploma, BSN preferred
- Two (2) years of recent experience with demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing knowledge and skills required
- Current RN licensure in the State of Florida or eligible compact state license. BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association. NIH Stroke.
- PALS through American Heart Association and TNCC are preferred.
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.