Job ID: 649
Posting Date: Aug 5, 2022
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Clerical
FTE: PRN (As Needed)
Location: Pensacola, FL
The Office Coordinator organizes and maintains the daily schedule to meet the needs of patients and physicians of the Medical Staff at facilities in the Baptist Health Care Organization. She/He is available as a resource and communicator for physicians, patients, department, and hospital personnel, visitors, etc., regarding the overall daily operations of the Department. Obtains and inputs data required for outpatient admission process, schedules appointments for diagnostic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound studies, performs functions of film librarian, and communicates reports to physicians' offices.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- One year of office, administrative or customer services experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology; records management; and basic computer skills
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Able to function effectively with frequent interruptions
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.