Administrative Representative II
Job ID: 748
Posting Date: Jul 20, 2022
Work Environment: Hybrid
Job Family: Clerical
FTE: 1.0 FT
Location: Pensacola, FL
The Administrative Representative II provides administrative support to Baptist Health Care's business operations center. This position will provide services and revenue cycle coordination by preparing and packaging documents to send to third party payers, internal audit, legal services, and patients while meeting regulations and contractual guidelines. This position reviews and verifies all correspondence, documents within the hospital system and distributes accordingly to appropriate area to meet requirements.Responsibilities
- Handling inquiries, incoming mail, work requests by identifying where documents are to be directed within the organization.
- Ensure requests meets specified guidelines. Directing audit requests to appropriate parties, adhering to audit timelines.
- Maintaining filing systems - manual and electronic.
- Preparing and sending outgoing mailings and packages for insurance appeals and credentialing needs.
- Photocopying, scanning, indexing, faxing, sending emails.
- Updating and maintaining databases with notes regarding action taken.
- Processing and mailing of all paper claims with appropriate attachments.
- Reviewing and processing all LCD fax back letters by sending to appropriate physician offices.
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies.
- Assist in other duties as assigned to support the operational needs of the department and organization.
- May be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- High school degree or General Education Diploma is required.
- Two (2) years of relevant revenue cycle experience required. Less job experience required with completed advanced education. (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters' degree)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS) or Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) Required.
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.