Licensed Practical Nurse- Infusion Center
Job ID: 604
Posting Date: Jul 2, 2022
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Licensed Technical
FTE: 1.0 FT
Location: Pensacola, FL
The Licensed Practical Nurse performs selected nursing acts in the care of the ill, injured, or infirm patient under the direction of the Physician. The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.Responsibilities
- Graduate of Practical Nursing program is required
- Current License as a LPN in the State of Florida. BLS through American Heart Association required.
- Ability to read and understand the English language. Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories. Knowledge of clinical and/or surgical operations and documentation. Knowledge of patient evaluation and triage procedures.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures and standards for the administration of medications and patient care aids. Proficient with Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.