Project Manager II (Remote Option)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 236
Posting Date: Jul 2, 2022
Work Environment: On Site
Job Family: Non-clinical Professional
FTE: 1.0 FT
Location: Pensacola, FL
Provides project management oversight for IT related initiatives. Will liaise with various departments within Baptist Health Care system to determine IT related project needs and facilitate various vendors and IT management to plan and implement solutions. Follow and contribute to standard project management methods and techniques to support delivery of strategic initiatives to benefit corporate objectives.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree is required or five years of experience in information technology or project management in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Four (4) years of project management experience with focus on information technology is required
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or equivalent is required within 12 months of employment/transfer
- Strong initiative; analytical; effective organization, communication, and planning skills.
- Ability to grasp technical information and to attend to detail.
- Solid and effective written, interpersonal, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Project and Office
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system committed to improving the quality of life for people and communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000 team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.